SERVICE YOU CAN COUNT ON!
CARB compliance is what we do!
CleanFleets.net is an environmental engineering company with proven results for small, medium, and large fleets. Our staff has 17 years of experience supplying our expertise to fleet owners, operations managers, and fleet managers to ensure they have adequate:
- Required smog test: The Periodic Smoke Inspection Program (PSIP) affects most commercial diesel vehicles. Our trained and insured staff perform more than 2,500 tests each year from the Oregon border to the Mexican border.
- Compliance Auditing and Training: Have all rule deadlines been met and are fleet maintenance personnel adequately trained to ensure compliance?
- Required Records: Are all the required records available to withstand a CARB audit?
- Required Labeling: Do all vehicles have appropriate engine and rule-required labeling?
- Required Maintenance: Are all critical emissions parts (e.g. diesel particulate filters) being serviced at the interval required to maintain warranties and demonstrate they are functioning as required?
1822 21st Street
Sacramento Ca, 95811
12410 Foothill Blvd
Ste.S Sylmar CA 91342